GreenMarauderGreenMarauder

Main News Art Reviews Stats

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

so...

back in the 80's, did they do that same thing? Or is it just now that the system is older? Mine does the same thing, but I'm just curious about when it came out. If so, I'd hate to have been a parent at that time...dishing out all that cash for something that works half the time. lol. Nice work with the flash though, it was entertaining and instructional to some degree. Plus it looked incredible. Fantastic animation, line work, and just about everything.

$eG@ $eG@

HAHAHAHAHA

wow that was great...the waking up over and over really hit it. Woke up just the right amount of times and each in a different style, which is great.

Tails part was unnecessary but I doubt anyone sat through the whole thing...

Super Smash Super Smash

holy crap.

This is the greatest mario flash I have ever seen. The animation is fantastic pretty much the whole way through, the action is great, and the whole thing is overflowing with style. Good job, hope to see more from you in this style in the future!

Going for a Dip Going for a Dip

shapely.

Wow. Nice. The curvature of the girl pulling her bikini is perfect for a female posing that way.

Aside from that, just look at that background! It's fantastic! It looks so lush and detailed...I could learn a thing or two from this.

My Pokemans - Team Tastic My Pokemans - Team Tastic

puff the magic dragoooon

Raichu's expression makes me laugh, and at first I thought Scyther was a space pirate. (Mantis/buglike enemies from metroid...look similar in Super Metroid)

Great work, especially on Golduck and Scyther.

Sahwnek Sahwnek

SONNIKUADOBENCHOA

Reminds me of the Sonic Adventure pose. What program are you using for this? Is it any easier to work with than MS Paint? Tablet or mouse?

Ahem, It's great, I'd just like to see a little more in the background. Maybe sun rays or something? Lots of details all over and very well done. You don't see alot of decent sonic work nowadays, so great job.