GreenMarauderGreenMarauder

Main News Art Reviews Stats

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

so...

back in the 80's, did they do that same thing? Or is it just now that the system is older? Mine does the same thing, but I'm just curious about when it came out. If so, I'd hate to have been a parent at that time...dishing out all that cash for something that works half the time. lol. Nice work with the flash though, it was entertaining and instructional to some degree. Plus it looked incredible. Fantastic animation, line work, and just about everything.

$eG@ $eG@

HAHAHAHAHA

wow that was great...the waking up over and over really hit it. Woke up just the right amount of times and each in a different style, which is great.

Tails part was unnecessary but I doubt anyone sat through the whole thing...

Super Smash Super Smash

holy crap.

This is the greatest mario flash I have ever seen. The animation is fantastic pretty much the whole way through, the action is great, and the whole thing is overflowing with style. Good job, hope to see more from you in this style in the future!

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

wow

the animation...the voice acting...the subject matter

PERFECT

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

In all honesty

Your art needs work. I have a feeling that if you spent a little longer on this it would've looked much better.

Now, as for the animation; wow. Their movements are excellent, and as most artists have their own style for drawing, you have a very great style for animating. Not once does anything look stale when it's moving. Everything flows nicely as it should. With some work, you could create extremely high level work with ease, I would think. Great work on this one, I mean that.

Don't take the "your art needs work" thing hard or anything, we're all subject to that statement at one time or another. Really though, keep it up.

(also, lol bleeding robot)

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

ha very clever

always annoying to have to read through those long descriptions

plus I lol'd

GameMaster 4: Sonic GameMaster 4: Sonic

haha brilliant

I was hoping when he fell into the water the drowning music would come on and you did not disappoint. This is a fantastic flash, keep it up!

Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Good stuff!!

The voice acting is top notch, as is the audio quality. The transitions from the 8-bit to the drawn stuff are great as well. It made me laugh how the Mega Man concept was applied to an office workplace lol. Boss Man's theme was also fantastic. The facial expressions were also great. Nice to see how Rick kept getting interrupted and seeing his face change. Just shows you're a very great animator. If you were to turn this into a flash game it'd be a great one I bet.